Tuesday, December 29, 2009

time to say good bye to 2009

As you can read from my title is time to say good bye to the yeao 2009 and welcome 2010.Before the year 2009 end..I really thanx God that I am a year older and wiser..Through this year I have meet so many new friends from event & college mates..My dreams is to involve in cosplay roadshow and it REALLY happen..This year i stared to party more compare to previous year.Adapting new college ( the truth is not easy to adapt) My 1st time working in a advertising company for 3 months as intern.Get to learn a lot and i had a wonderful boss..Thanx and I really hope next year 2010 going be more HAPPENING.Enjoy life to the fullest and have a BIG smile on your faces always..Some of the picture that happen during the year 2009







tranformer roadshow
( me )


the girl that i love forever



youth Christmas party



friends forever



Happening glad tidings youth






abby, zheng hwang,baby, me and aaron





college friends ( betty )


cheong and wai soon



working as cosplay



nigel and khik



me as jason ( friday 13th)



auntie angela birthday party



christmas teddy



emerge 2009



digi mascot at sungai wang



khik the mascot



sky, tiffy,suki, stanley



us at decanter yam cha



late night hanging out



lomo is my life



my fish eyes 2



No comments:

Post a Comment