Thursday, January 24, 2013

We Love Asia Music Festival 2013

A great start for the year of 2013

 We Love Asia Music Festival happen on 19th / 20th of January 2013 at Sepang International Circuit.
 My first rave of the year 2013 with a bunch of party animal at Sepang with the coolest and featured international artist such as Steve Aoki , Taio Cruz , Lmfao ,Ferry Corsten . Dj Antoine , Joachim Garraud , Yolanda Be Cool
 
 I was invited as Media for an epic rave of  We Love Asia Music Festival and thank to the organizer I managed to bring in my DSLR for some teaser shoot of We Love Asia with Jaz Khai.
Jaz Khai & Me

Some of the photo that I took on day 1 of We Love Asia Music Festival

 Pump up the bass and move your body 
 Yolanda Be Cool bringing Sepang to the next level 

Pump up the music with Dj Antoine 
 I actually invited few friends to party together with me at We Love Asia 2013 and I hope you all have a great time partying and raving together.

 
Ready to bring the house down and party 

Darling & Me before the party 

Party Animal 
Smile for the camera 
Hot Hunk in DA house 
Peace out at We Love Asia 
The rave was definitely one of the best rave's I ever been and I believe that more to come in 2013. I will also like to thank Manoah for the passes.

My Photography Fan Page : Adrian Photography ( Photo's Update ) 

See You Guys on next Rave 


No comments:

Post a Comment