Monday, December 7, 2009

birthday celebration on the month of december

4/12/09
Happy birthday to my beloved mum.
On that day i did not manage to spend the whole day with her because of  busy schedule. I went to lecture in the morning and she was helping out in kid church camp at church for 2 days.After lecture i came home and celebrate my mum birthday at ttdi Italian restaurant porto romano. Now is pics time..


the restaurant menu



the restaurant bar




the setting of the table (cosy)

 

 

My mum with the birthday cake
happy birthday to my beloved mother




marbel cheese cake from secret recipe




my beloved parent




sandy ( sorry the picture is blur)




wine drinking









this wine taste better




the starter ( mushroom soup)
yummy




my main dish of the night










everyone busy eating away




she is feeling hungry




the Christmas tree





 


That all for the night on the 4 december 2009.HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved mum
After reaching home, just rest a while then went to bed early that night because next day i have to wake up early and go curve to work as mascot. Wait for more update ya..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Adrian! Nice to meet you eh! Next time join us for more event and we cam-ho ya! It's ritual for a blogger. lol!

    Catch up with you soon.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...
    nice to meet u that day.i was a bit shy that why didnt talk much..sure sure..
    every blogger like to cam whore..i be getting my dslr by next year...
    cross finger

    ReplyDelete