Monday, January 25, 2010

All the fans of Boys like girls



Nokia will be presenting the most happening concert in Malaysia this coming fridays on the 29th of January 2010.It will be a launch party of nokia new X6 handphone featuring boys like girl , malaysia local band Khalil Fong , Aizat, 6ixth sense and after party DJ Nikki vs Dj Goldfish that going to tranform Bukit Kiara Equestrian park to became the most happening event in town that night that no where else can you ever find in KL.

The concert will be starting on 7pm and is totally FREE. I was very suprise when i heard the words FREE.So come and party your night this coming friday and that is no entry charge.Bring your friends for this party ya.
To get your hands on a pair of tickets, log onto www.hitz.fm now
and get more detail from there.
I guess most of you heard and know what is Boys like Girls right?
Some of the picture that I found in my computer and actually I meet them last years when they come down to
KL.
 

Boys like girls 


I love Boys like Girls



 

 
The tattoo is so awesome


interview by 8tv




 
autograph session
 


Thank to Dominic from 3nitygroup event company that give me the chance to work for this coming Nokia launching and get to meet Boys like Girls the bands.
I will post up more pictures after the whole concert ya.To all my reader stay tuned for further update and pictures !!
finger cross that I will get to meet them live in backtage..pray hard <...>

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics! You're so lucky to be able to meet with the band members.

    Oh and the 3rd pic is actually Paul Freeman, and not with BLG.. Thanks though, I like Paul Freeman :D

    ReplyDelete