Tuesday, February 2, 2010

lomo kaki outing on saturday

It was a tiring weekend for me last weeks because I was working as nokia event crews for boy like girl concert in Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club and nokia x6 new launch on hand phone.Photo will be uploaded much later once I am more free ya.

Saturday I woke up early the morning and I only manage to slept around 6 hours.I was nervous because this is my 1st tym went to lomo outing without knowing anyone.Photographing is always my passion and dreams since I was in my form 5.
I took a train down with my baby because that day was a public holiday and I do not want to jammed all the way there to Sg wang.
When I reach there I meet up with Cs and Jay, I was a bit shy at 1st but finally meet up the rest and introduce ourselve.

Some of the pictures that we took that day and it was a super great outing with all the lomo camera , slr and some of them using dsrl.Get to meet a lot of cool friends and share our experience and passion

Jason 
 
My baby boo


Snapping around kl lifestyle


Credit to Jay for the photo

  

  
one of the car spotted at kl


fish eyes 2 

Low yat plaza 


some building
 
 the photographer

 
jason with holga


lomo vs slr vs dlsr photographer

 
jason and jia yin 

we LOVE lomo
 
getting the best captures


  
Flowers
 
old man living in kl

Sandy, Jia yin and Jason
 
Lee Teo

The outing was a success
Credit to Cs

No comments:

Post a Comment