Tuesday, August 31, 2010

lil craving

Hey people, This post is going to be those review on yummy delicious food that I ate recently and since I am a blogger and love photography is time to gears up and snap.
My dad came back from langkawi after a doctor conference and he craving for nice foods so we headed to curve and walk around  to haunt for foods...
My mum suggest that we will have a proper dinner and fulfill my father craving so we went to Ah Tuan ee's at the Curve.This restaurant is the same roll at Vivo.


 the ambiance of the restaurant 
Pai tee for starter
Different types of veggie 
Beef redang  ( must try ) personal recommend 

 Cincalok ( famous in the restaurant) 

So if you wondering where to eat with your friends,love one or family members..Head down to the curve and try out this wonderful cuisine,you will not want to miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment