Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy chinese new year

Hey reader,
Just want to wish all my friends a happy chinese new year & valentine's day.Most of the couple will not be celebrating valentine's day because of chinese new year and a lot of them are back in they kampung (malay) as know as hometown.Lot of restaurant and gift shop will not be earning extra for this upcoming valentine's day.So how are most of you going to celebrate your chinese new year & valentine's day.
I am back to my hometown - penang - food heaven and all the best food that can be found like mee mamak , prawn mee, chee cheong fun, asam chicken rice & leng chee kang.The whole list will go on and on because all the tasty food and is cheap available back here.I cAnnot upload pictures because never bring my card reader back.I am very sad because this valentine's day I cannot spend time with my baby and she is back in kl celebrating chinese new year.

 
To all the tiger and friends let make this year a happening and great one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment