Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Date Night

My most memorable night date was with my girlfriend during her birthday celebration on 31st of december.The last days of every year and we went out for dinner at this seafood restaurant.I brought her a cake for celebration and my later plan was bring her up to genting and see the fireworks.That night we jammed all the way up and is so hard to find parking after so many hours.Finally after 2 and half hour we manage to get a car park and rush all the way to the venue to see the fireworks.I wonder why the whole world is on top on genting?That night was so crowded and pack.The fireworks didnt turn out very well due to hazy so end up with go for yam cha section and enjoy the cold brezze there and our camera keep flashing.




No comments:

Post a Comment